Historical Hetalia RP Site.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Color Police

+4
Gaybert Beilschmidt
2P!Chun-Yan Wang
Toris Lorinaitis
Arthur Kirkland
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Color Police Empty Color Police

Post  Arthur Kirkland Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:13 pm

(( Psh, so I brought this up in the Chatbox, and then thought it would be a good RP thread... thing... Yah...
So here's the color police:
Red Police (Spain)
Orange Police (Liechtenstein and Switzerland)
Yellow Police (China)
Green Police (North and South Italy)
Blue Police (America)
Purple Police (Russia)
Pink Police (England)
White Police (Japan)
Navy Police (Norway)
Turquoise Police (Turkey)
Olive Police (Greece)
Gold Police (Egypt)
Black Police (Germany, Prussia, and Austria)
Violet Police (France)

This information was obtained here
http://hetalia.wikia.com/wiki/Memes_in_fandom#The_Allies
Under "2.1 Fanon Based Memes - Color Police"

Everyone else who's not listed as a color police shown above... Can just be criminals or citizens, or WHATEVER. Just not a police guy, cause there's enough right here. 8I So have fun~.
Now to change my icon. |D /shot ))

England sat at his desk, covered in pink. Everything was pink. The computer, the mouse, the wood of the desk, his pencils, the ink of his pens, even the screen of his monitor for the computer was tainted pink, and his own uniform was edited so it would have some pink on it too! He found it annoying. 'Why the bloody hell am I stuck with this color!?' England thought. 'America keeps saying that pink is a 'manly' color, I question what goes on in that wanker's head.'
Business around here was slow even for the top policeman in the around, and even he was bored, but you have to admit the free donuts and coffee were OK... But he wished that they were replaced with tea and scones, or perhaps crumpets. But he would have to buy them himself if he wanted any. England twirled a pair of scissors around his index finger, being careful not to hit anything, or anyone.
The phone at his desk rang, something he hasn't heard in a while. He picked it up, and respectively answered "Hello? This is Arthur Kirkland, from the Pink Police."
No response. Hmph, someone must be pulling his leg or something. And right then, someone came up behind him, and greeted him suddenly, it startled him. He spun around to turn to the other on his hot pink, cushiony spin chair thing, and gave a light glare, before saying irritably "What do you want!?"

Last edited by Alice Kirkland on Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Color Police Empty ((first time hope i do it right ^.^))

Post  Toris Lorinaitis Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:15 pm

Lithuania is startled by England suddenly turning around like that. He nervously proceeds to say.."M-Mister E-England Sir s-something t-terrible h-has"....Lithuania stops and stares at all the pink in Englands office.."Has your office always been so ummmmm manly sir"? Lithuania tries not to make eye contact with England.
Toris Lorinaitis
Toris Lorinaitis

Back to top Go down

Color Police Empty Re: Color Police

Post  2P!Chun-Yan Wang Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:08 am

Chunyan scowled. Yellow. Everything was yellow. Her mind told her that whoever had painted this room was extremely racist. Flinging a yellow pillow across the yellow room into a yellow wall, she scowled harder and glanced at her bare arms. Her skin wasn't even yellow! And this uniform...ugh. Yellow. She was sick and tired of yellow. Flopping down onto a yellow chair in front of a yellow desk housing a yellow computer and yellow pens, she held tight to the only thing that wasn't yellow. Her precious Hello Kitty plush. The white, red, and black was a relaxing change from the blinding yellow.

(...I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M DOING. /shot)
2P!Chun-Yan Wang
2P!Chun-Yan Wang

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Kirkland Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:27 am

(( You're doing just fine Liet~. Just saying but you don't have to put anything under the "Post Title" thing... owo ))

England relaxed himself, and leaned back in his hot pink chair, which made an annoying creaking noise from a source England was not sure of or at least his RPer wasn't sure, but no one really cares about that. 8D /shot. He looked at Lithuania's clothes, he obviously wasn't from around here.
"I apologize for suddenly snapping at you..." He said, much more calmly. He glanced back at his office, over decorated with the color pink, it seemed so bland now that he's been surrounded by it now... He brought his attention back to Lithuania and shrugged. "Manly? I wouldn't put it that way... But yes, it has been... Pink..." He swayed his hand around for a brief second, to show that he was finished with that topic, and looked Lithuania sternly in the eye.
"As you were saying... Something terrible has happened?"

Last edited by Alice Kirkland on Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaybert Beilschmidt Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:26 am

Prussia was busy doing his annual duties this afternoon, which was nothing. Sure he was a member of the black police which is really awesome since he's in it, but there was literally nothing to do. Any of the citizens in need of help would never come to the station because it always looked closed, since literally everything was black. Not to mention nobody needed his help, Ludwig would always do things independently though this Awesome Prussian would annoy him once and awhile. Austria didn't want anything to do with the man also, so all Prussia could look forward too is lunch or a random miracle that he'd be called out to do work. But work is never awesome, so lunch was always the best option for him unless they were serving chicken tenders.

Gilbert sighed in annoyance, he adjusted his black iron cross that was highlighted in white on his shirt and stood up. He looked around blankly, looking for anything he might need before he left, He took a black pen just in case he wanted to right more in his diar-journal and fled his office. The awesome Prussian sneakily passed Ludwig's office knowing he'd get a scolding if he left the station without a good legitimate reason and quietly snuck out the front door. He grinned at his success at escaping until he realized his cop car was confiscated because of 'minor' incidents that happened last week.

Right then, when he was about to give up hope and go back inside to his office, to stare at all his paperwork and do nothing once more an American chick caught his sight. He smirked widely already thinking of a plan, and without anytime to lose he calmly walked over to her and checked her pockets for keys. From a faraway point of view, you could say he was groping her, but let's just say..he was being creative while looking for the keys. After he found them he laughed his amazingly awesome laugh and ran to the American's car, turning it on and backing it up at a fast pace. "Thanks for the ride! Kesese~"

((I write way too much...and i have no idea where i'm going with this |D you can't see my text when it's black, and i wanted to still be part of the rainbow idea so i'm using neon green~))
Gaybert Beilschmidt
Gaybert Beilschmidt
Admin

https://hetaliamakesmehot.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Toris Lorinaitis Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:28 pm

*Lithuania calms down and calmly proceeds*..Theres been an explosion at the Town Hall ((or mayors office -_- idk)) *Lithuania gets a bit more panicky* .. M-Many people are injured a-and No one knows who might be responsible for it!!*His Speech starts to sound like gibberish* H-Help....C-Citizens....B-Bombs...*He starts to feel lightheaded and falls to the ground*(( he has this face X/////////X))
(( yea my posts are really short -_- im not the best writer))
Toris Lorinaitis
Toris Lorinaitis

Back to top Go down

Post  2P!Chun-Yan Wang Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:16 pm

Chunyan spun around in her chair, full of boredom. Suddenly the telephone rang! What a surprise, something happening! She hurried over and picked up the phone.

"Hello, Yellow Police."

"Some SHITBAG felt me up and stole my FUCKING CAR." complained the female voice on the other end.

"Please give a description of the guy and your location, as well as a description of the car," she said, keeping her voice official. Inside she was bursting with joy, she could finally leave this yellow pit of despair!

When she had all the information, she hung up and hurried out of the yellow room, passing by England's pink room (she still snickered whenever she saw the room) and Lithuania. Wait... a passed out Lithuania.

"You old man, what did you do to Lithuania? Planning to molest him, huh?" she asked, walking back into the room. She had always felt bad for the permanently worried man, being under Poland and Russia.

Last edited by Chun-Yan Wang on Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
2P!Chun-Yan Wang
2P!Chun-Yan Wang

Back to top Go down

Post  Unicorn!Emily Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:14 pm

“As the representative of the blue police do you actually /think/ you can talk to me like that! I will have you sent to a jail filled with gay men who will /make you/ drop the soap. Alright dick head.” The know scared man on the phone nervously answered with a “Yes”. “Good! Have an awesometastic day sir~.” She giggled innocently and hung up the phone, cheerfully getting up and heading outside. Since it was a bit quiet as the blue polices’ office, she had decided it wouldn’t hurt to go out and grab a burger and slushy. “Lalalalala~” She hummed as she made her way outside the office and the shortly stopped, counting in her head if she had missed anything.

As soon as she had stopped a silver haired man - Who was damn sexy is she said so herself – began to feel her up. He smirked and took the car keys to her 65 Mustang GT and quickly found it. “HEY DUDE GET BACK HERE!” She said as she quickly called the police, slid off her boots, and quickly jumped on top of the car, clinging on to the side. “What the HELL do you think your doing you idiot you!? Are you the one who was trying to harass me on the phone!? I bet that was you… you fucking whore bag!”

She slid over to the door, and opened the door, trying carefully not to fall as she slid right in and sat in the passenger seat. She closed the door and smirked at him as she pressed her foot on to the break. She then Eagle punched him in the face like a true American and sat on him, pinning him roughly to the chair. “Hello there stupid ass!~ Explain what you are doing in my sextastic car or I will cut your dick off.” She kept an innocent smile, her head tilted in question.

Last edited by Alfred F. Jones on Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Unicorn!Emily
Unicorn!Emily

Back to top Go down

Post  Mathias Køhler Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:56 pm

When he turned on the news, he stopped chewing his licorice. Were the police really that on top of things? Mathias shouldn't be surprised. He knew that when he moved to this city, he would have to step it up a notch and take precautions that he usually would have let be - this is a whole new game, a whole new system and diversely different from the village he came from. He continued to chew, and his hand fell to grab another salted licorice from the bag next to him, his eyes turned intently on the television screen. He had started out small - vandalism, and so far, the police were puzzled on exactly what weapon had been used. He had used an axe, but nothing too large - a small one that he could keep at home, and it would never be found. It was the way of the vandalism that made it such an important story on the noon news. He had slashed through metal and drawn designs that looked random, but once someone looked at it from afar, it would be obvious they were all pointing in a specific direction; North.

The story continued. Now it reached the part where Mathias grew more interested - the murder.

Two days after, a man was found dead after being slit at the throat with an axe found on scene. The axe had no handle; it was removed after the crime was committed by a serrated blade, and found nowhere around the small apartment. Pinned to the wall by another severed axe head was a strip of red and white cloth that otherwise had no prints on it. Halfway through the report Mathias turned it off, not wanting to hear about the reaction of the mans family. The news didn't mention just what the man had been - a drug dealer, a man who Mathias knew would have killed more people if he didn't silence him. It was just a job, and Mathias was well trained in it - the silencing of people who he was paid to kill. There would be no thinking about the man he had killed. There would be no contemplating on what his wife and children lost. What did they lose? A drug dealer and an alcoholic who would have just come home to beat his wife. Mathias bit off another piece of licorice, and switched to another channel all to distract his mind from thoughts that he didn't want to think.
Mathias Køhler
Mathias Køhler

Back to top Go down

Post  Caterina Vargas Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:15 pm

Caterina scowled, wrapping her fingers against the green desk. She liked the color green, it was rather sexy after all, but this... was too much. There should be more than just green in the room; just two more colors! That's all she was asking for! Her red tomato stood out in the completely green room, when an idea sparked in her mind. Her fratello worked with her, and knowing that he wouldn't mind; she got out a bucket of both red and white paint. Her boss was an Italian; a rather laid back one at that, and wouldn't mind if she decorated the office with the colors of the Italian flag.. Right? Brushing the negative doubts creeping into her mind aside, she got out two paintbrushes; one for the red, and one for the white; and began to paint.

After a few hours, she was finished. The room was a lot more pleasing to the eyes now; and it looked a heck of a lot prettier. Wiping the sweat from her brow, she took a bite out of her juicy tomato, feeling accomplished.

Suddenly, the phone began to ring. Answering it, Caterina said in a rather grumpy tone; a trademark of hers, "What do ya want? If it's something stupid, get the frick off the phone and DEAL WITH IT." She was known for being... not that nice to her clients, but since she was such a great police woman and her boss liked her, she wasn't fired.
Caterina Vargas
Caterina Vargas
Admin

Location : South Italy-The best place in the world, of course!

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaybert Beilschmidt Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:03 am

Prussia grinned as he sped up in the vehicle, enjoying the thrill and adrenaline rush even though he was a cop and shouldn't be speeding. Once he heard a thunk from the outside of the car he grew a little worried, wondering if the American chick left her dog or something on top of the roof of the car. Though it was dangerous, he quickly peeked outside the window to see what was going on, and was surprised to see the American chick holding on for dear life. "Mein gott...." He said while slowing down, not wanting her to get hurt. But as he slowed down the American would get closer to the door of the cars which would subconsciously make him step on the gas from sudden thought of getting his ass whooped by her because of what he did awhile ago.

After awhile of driving though, the American ended up in the vehicle and pinning him down, making him freak out since he was driving the car. "What are you doing!! I NEED TO DRIVE!" He insisted while the car started to swerve in a random manner. "BRUDERRRRR" He shouted for help while he was being abused even if he did sort of deserve it. As the car got wilder, Prussia tried to hold onto something for dear life, while he accidently butt-dialed Roma, making her hear them scream for help by force since he obviously didn't know she was on the phone. The awesome Prussian somehow pushed the American off of him with all his strength and grabbed hold of the steering wheel, trying to control it. Though it was too late and the car started to flip over and over, making Gilbert scream like a sissy and hold onto his seat belt which he forgot to put on since he's too awesome for seat belts.
Gaybert Beilschmidt
Gaybert Beilschmidt
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mathias Køhler Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:29 am

The swerving of a car outside was enough to distract him from his beer and licorice. He shot up and looked through the window, his blond hair swaying when he stepped off of the cheap sofa. Did someone get into a car accident? Mathias looked through the window, and his first instinct was to shoot out of the way - that was a police car. There was no way that he had left enough evidence to lead them to his house - he covered all of his tracks, and even went so far as wiping down the entire room that the murder had occurred in with lysol from Costco. He blinked. Were the two... trying to do it while driving? Mathias broke out into a grin and tried not to laugh. Okay, well, probably not. He'd have to go and see what the hell was going on. Turning from the window, Mathias descended the stairs to the lobby, and out the door he went to see the two.

(massively short post... XD)
Mathias Køhler
Mathias Køhler

Back to top Go down

Post  Unicorn!Emily Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:10 am

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~!" She screamed loudly as she clung to the passenger seat. She closed her eyes tightly, her head banging against the seat till her grip finally slipped and she went straight through the wind shield. She gasped for air as she shattered the wind shield, falling onto the warm harsh pavement with a loud bang. She had succesfully scraped her forehead and knee but couldn't feel she had glass poking out several places on her knee since it happened so fast. When she finally came to a stop, she groaned and opened her eyes, blurry at first but the focused onto a black object in the distance.

Her eyes widened with anger when she saw her prized Mustang, jumbled up as smoke rose from underneath the hood. She slowly stood up and stumbled over, the glass in her leg stinging at she pulled the Prussian out, her face obviously angry with a hint of sadness. "MY FUCKING MUSTANG. YOU ARE NOW UNDER ARREST UNDER THE ORDER OF THE REPRESENTATIVE OF THE BLUE POLICE." She grabbed some handcuffs that where at her side and glared "Anything you say can and will be held against you." She handcuffed him roughly and added "And I swear to go if you say boobies or tits or ANY WORD referring to my chest I will personally bury you alive."

Last edited by Alfred F. Jones on Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Unicorn!Emily
Unicorn!Emily

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaybert Beilschmidt Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:32 am

After the American's car finally halted from all the flipping and bashing it did, the Prussian was sore, bruised, and a bit bloody thanks to his awesomeness of not wearing a seat belt. He groaned while laying his head against the steering wheel which had hit him plenty of times in the face while they were flipping. He touched the side of his head, feeling a warm sensation and wincing. "...Not...awesome" He mumbled while being pulled out of the car by the American girl. "Shit..." He thought in his mind before he was handcuffed and lectured. Though the usual procedure was to lay against the car while being handcuffed and forced into the back of the cop car he did the opposite and leaned on the American chick, still sore from before. "Ass." He said grinning, once she said "Anything you say can and will be held against you."

He glanced at the totally wrecked car and shuddered. "Bruder is gonna kill me.....Actually everyone's gonna kill me when they find out. Wait, THIS IS YOUR UN-AWESOME FAULT! If you hadn't pinned me down while driving like an idiot, we'd be fine and your car would still be awesome!" Though he couldn't do anything while handcuffed he tried to look menacing. "If anything can you make Austria pay for your new car or something" He said in a monotone voice before catching sight of a Danish man staring at them. "Ugh...great. now people already know what happened. Not awesome." He was getting ready to rant on and on about how this was all her fault until he noticed something. "Wait...How am i supposed to get back to the station now! We have no car! And i don't even know where we are...this is out of my district"
Gaybert Beilschmidt
Gaybert Beilschmidt
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Emil Steilsson Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:53 am

Yawning, Iceland walks down the road. He was used to weird things happening in this city, and as long as they didn't effect him he really didn't care about them. Besides, being best friends with who he was the chances of something happening to him were slim.

(( pffft, idek what to post to enter this thread. :I BUT I DECIDED HIS BEST FRIEND IS MR. PUFFIN. BUT AS A HUMAN. AND HE'S A MAFIA BOSS SINCE THAT'S WHAT HIS PERSONALITY IS DESCRIBED AS BEING. LOL ))
Emil Steilsson
Emil Steilsson

Back to top Go down

Post  Mathias Køhler Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:08 pm

Now he felt like a dick. Well, he wanted to help, but what would just standing there look like? Mathias shifted from foot to foot, tempted to just go back inside. He was bored, though - and he really didn't want to go and watch the news again. That was until he caught sight of who the albino was - Prussia. They had a few drinks with eachother in the past, and honestly, that guy was awesome. Mathias broke out into somewhat of a smile and spoke up.

"I don't think anyone else noticed. I could drive you guys?"

Mathias Køhler
Mathias Køhler

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Kirkland Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:52 pm

(( Late reply.... At least it's a late reply in my point of view. 8D *cough* ))

"E-explosions!?" England exclaimed. "Bloody hell, sure I wanted something to do..." he mumbled shaking his head, and watch Lithuania suddenly collapse. He looked down at the other man, wondering what to do with him until China came in.
"I didn't do anything! Molesting comes later. Guess again." He protested in response to China. "He just suddenly collapsed, I think he's probably unconscious... He told me there were bombings at the town hall. I never knew of this! Something big like this... It could possibly be some sort of prank, what do you think?" He asked, and glanced at the TV waiting for a response. They were finished giving the report about a man being murdered, someone England knew nothing about. They said that they think they have found some sort of link between this murder and the man who had been vandalizing the town somehow. How they came to that, he knew not, but the topic was quickly switched to another incident. A car crash outside the district, with live footage being taped. He realized that both Prussia and America were there, the cause for the car wreckage.
Gits, he thought, always getting into messes.

Last edited by Alice Kirkland on Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  2P!Chun-Yan Wang Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:59 pm

"I don't think terrorism is a prank, England," China replied seriously. "If there are bombings, we have to go check it out." Anything to get out of this place, she thought to herself. It had been a long time since she had to do any actual policing. Following his gaze to the TV, she narrowed her eyes at Prussia being arrested by America. Stupid Western countries. Always getting into trouble.
2P!Chun-Yan Wang
2P!Chun-Yan Wang

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Kirkland Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:52 pm

England nodded, "You're right." he said. "Let's head out." He pushed himself out of his chair, and grabbed his keys, which were also painted in pink. Not taking care to look back to see if China was following him. He hopped onto his light pink motorcycle, and inserted the key into the ignition. He revved up his motorcycle, threw on his helmet, drove off towards the town hall, and sounded his siren to alarm those around to move out of the way. Because this was urgent, he needed to get to his destination fast, to prevent anymore harm being dealt to society. It was his job.
Half way to his destination, something got in his way, he wasn't sure what caused it, or where it came from, but whatever it was threw him off his bike, and landing painfully onto another car. He groaned, and opened his eyes, which were squeezed tightly while he was in midair. "Bloody... " he muttered.

Last edited by Alice Kirkland on Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Unicorn!Emily Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:12 pm

*She smirked and then quickly turned to the voice, grabbing the gun from her bra and pointing it at him* Who are you dude? Have you been standing there the whole time? *She eye twitched before sighing and nodding.* No, it's fine. I'll just call my moron and mke him pick us up. *She smiles innocently and waved at the dude* But thanks yo~! *She grabbed the phone that was stored in her boobs and slid it open, dialing England's phone number to see if he would answer.* Answer you pink doucchhheee.

*When he didn't answer, she groaned and looked at Prussia.* I am going to rape you... in the ass... *She glared at him and sighed,looking at the other.* There was something that was so strangely familiar about the tall man, but she didn't think she could trust him. She picked up her phone again and dialed* Come onn......
Unicorn!Emily
Unicorn!Emily

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Kirkland Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:11 pm

England felt sore, of course. He felt a vibration in his pocket, and a high pitched ringing followed. Someone was calling him. He didn't want to reach for his cellphone quite yet. Whoever can wait a minute or two. He pushed himself off the hood of the car he was laying on, the impact was great enough it created a dent on the hood, and the glass was shattered, and slowly falling piece by piece into the front seats of the car. He would have to pay for the repairs, wouldn't he? He sighed, and leaned against another car for a second, to examine the damage. Then he limped back over to his motorcycle, slowly not wanting to push himself.
England's phone rang again as he propped himself up onto his motorcycle. He slid his hand into his pocket, pulled out his phone, and read the caller ID.
Emily F. Jones, what did she want now? He pressed a button that had a simple icon of a green phone, which started the conversation between the two. "What do you want?" He asked, instead of giving a proper hello.

Last edited by Alice Kirkland on Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaybert Beilschmidt Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:37 am

Gilbert snuck away from the American girl to go talk to his drinking friend, He grinned widely when he successfully made it away from her, since she was too busy yelling at some pink douche over the phone. "Heeey~" He said grinning before moving his hand to brofist him when he realized he was still handcuffed. "Damn.." He said quietly but continued to grin at the Danish man "I must have awesome luck if i got into a car crash where you live! You can help me out big time!"
Gaybert Beilschmidt
Gaybert Beilschmidt
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mathias Køhler Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:48 am

When his gaze fell on the loud girl, he waited for her to put the gun away. He could probably scare the shit out of her if he whipped out an axe, but that would probably get him arrested... Emil, Berwald and the others would be pissed. Tino usually bails him out whenever he gets into jail for bar fights, but still. Spending the night in a cell sucks Swedish balls. "No kidding." He grinned at him. "Yeah, well, I cant really do anything when you're handcuffed," he may or may not have handcuffs for other purposes in his apartment, but let's not get into that. "Is she still pissed?"
Mathias Køhler
Mathias Køhler

Back to top Go down

Post  Unicorn!Emily Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:55 am

Jesh! Rudeness Iggy!~ Anyways! I need some help. This faggotry of an Albino wrecked my beautiful Mustang *She tears up at the thought.* He stole it and then crashed it. I need a ride to stick this fucker in jail and then I maaay need some medical help *She looks down at the glass shards that where sticking from her skin and sighed* Eh I could fix that. Anyways come no- *She looked over to Prussia and Denmark* Hey! Get you small balls back over here! *She turned her attention back to England* Just get here soon, kay? *She hung up and ran over to the other two* What do you think you're doing?

Last edited by Alfred F. Jones on Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Unicorn!Emily
Unicorn!Emily

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaybert Beilschmidt Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:02 am

Gilbert glanced at the American and sighed deeply, looking at the Danish man with pitiful eyes and mouthing the words "HELP. ME." When he noticed her walking over. He knew he needed help from him desperately or he'd be stuck in jail for who knows how long! Ludwig wouldn't bail him out since he's have to be 'taught' a lesson the hard way, and let's just say he doesn't have a wide variety of people who would actually bail him out besides France and Spain, maybe. "We're just..talking" He told the American girl, laughing nervously while stepping closer to Denmark. "WHOA..IS THAT A MILKSHAKE I THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD" He shouted, hoping she'd fall for it.
Gaybert Beilschmidt
Gaybert Beilschmidt
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum