Historical Hetalia RP Site.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Im Lithuania ^.^

2 posters

Go down

Im Lithuania ^.^  Empty Im Lithuania ^.^

Post  Toris Lorinaitis Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:33 pm

(( OK... gotta be historically accurate.....*thinks about Lithuania*....ok its gonna be short and sweet but ill make up for it later *worried*))
H-Hello I'm Lithuania^.^ I use to be under the control of Russia but now i'm with my good friend Poland((totally going by the anime)) hes a bastard but i have fun anyway even when he drags me around everywhere and activates his Poland rule to cheat at chess...and doesn't take anything seriously even when i'm being taken away by Russia *breathes deeply* sorry im getting off topic..anyway nice to meet all of you ^.^

(( Hello im Melvin and well if you take Lithuania and look at his personality im just like him XD. as you can see im not exactly up to date on my history but i saw a chance to RP as Lithuania and took it. Im still a newbie at RPing *just started 2days ago XD* *also doesnt know what else to say* uhhh...oh i love anime and iam currently RPing as Thailand and South Korea and Lithuania on here XD ill do my best to stay in character*wont be hard* and yea thats it ^.^))
Toris Lorinaitis
Toris Lorinaitis

Back to top Go down

Im Lithuania ^.^  Empty Re: Im Lithuania ^.^

Post  Heracles Karpusi Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:05 pm

It is very nice to meet you, Lithuania. I am Heracles Karpusi, but you may also call me Greece. Turkey is a real bastard, too. Ever since that Turk ruled as an Empire, things have been going, well, terrible. And, even now that κάθαρμα is trying to find ways to keep pissing me off. No matter how hard I try, I just have this urge to punch him. ....
I love to sleep as well as play with my cats and watch over the ruins my mother has left behind. It's the least I could do, since she'd taught me so much.

(Heya, Melvin!! I'm Kristin! Call me Kris if you like. nice to meetcha!! You may know me from axispowershetalia-rp.forumotion.com as Turkey and Scotland. xDD that is all i have for now. lol. have fun rping! /shot)
Heracles Karpusi
Heracles Karpusi

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum