Historical Hetalia RP Site.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Nap By the Ancient Ruins

2 posters

Go down

A Nap By the Ancient Ruins Empty A Nap By the Ancient Ruins

Post  Heracles Karpusi Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:07 pm

Greece was in his usual spot down by the old ruins. He sat on the grass, just observing it for his own leisure and sighed contently. The Greek looked over at his cats as they purred and mewled happily on one side and on the other laid his trusty, golden cross he always carried as self-defense just in case a certain, obnoxious Turk would pop up uninvited; like he always did.

Today, was a particularly wonderful day. The sun was shining its usual, warm glow as a cool breeze blew past. The Gods must be quite happy today. the Greek thought to himself. He yawned and laid down on the grass, sleepy. Greece took one last look at the clear, blue sky and before he knew it, he was out like a light. His cats followed suit soon after. A few crawled up to the Greek's chest, some around his head; and purred loudly as they all began to doze off under the sunlight.

His slumber was nice and peaceful, until...

(you know, i actually have been quite sleepy, lately.... well, TGFC. thank God it's christmas. just in case you didn't know already. lol. i was bored when i made this, soo...... yeah.. xDDDDD)
Heracles Karpusi
Heracles Karpusi

Back to top Go down

A Nap By the Ancient Ruins Empty Re: A Nap By the Ancient Ruins

Post  Toris Lorinaitis Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:30 pm

Off in the fields with one of Greece's cats Lithuania is screaming due to a cat scratching his face violently. He thinks to him self while crying I must have done something to upset god. He rolls all the way down a hill and into the stone that Greece was lying on. The unharmed cat jumps off of his face and hops onto a person shaped figure above. Lithuania even more nervous thinks I hope this day doesn't get any worse!!! Sad
Toris Lorinaitis
Toris Lorinaitis

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum