Historical Hetalia RP Site.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

你好~! 我是中国!

2 posters

Go down

你好~! 我是中国! Empty 你好~! 我是中国!

Post  2P!Chun-Yan Wang Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:47 pm

Ni hao, I'm Fem!China, otherwise known as Chun-Yan Wang~ You can call me Chunyan. I like to cook, and I like food! AND PANDAS 8D. Um, I guess I would say I'm pretty easygoing? *pulls out cleaver* Don't annoy me though, or you face a painful death...

(apparently Fem!China is darker than normal China and carries a cleaver around with her? Like an Asian Russia? I dunno. Well anyway. I'm Katherine, I RP normal China and Russia (not very well though) and this is my first time RPing a Nyotalia character 8D I hope I do well...)
2P!Chun-Yan Wang
2P!Chun-Yan Wang

Back to top Go down

你好~! 我是中国! Empty Re: 你好~! 我是中国!

Post  Heracles Karpusi Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:18 am

Nice to meet you, Chunyan. I am Heracles. I love cats and I'm good friends with Japan. I don't like Turkey. He is such a nuisance and has no respect whatsoever. .... I do like to sleep. It's actually a lot nicer sleeping outside. You may probably find me hanging out by these old ruins. It was my mother's when I was a child. I managed to take good care of it through all these years. The ruins are quite lovely; you should come by some time and I may show you. And, don't worry about me being obnoxious. I believe that would be Turkey. He needs to lighten up at least. A woman's touch wouldn't hurt him... maybe a lot if you include the cleaver.

(it seems you've got the Nyotalia covered already! lol. it's actually my first time Rping as Greece, too. the name's Kristin! you are welcome to call me Kris, if you'd like~! nice ta meetcha, Katherine. Smile )
Heracles Karpusi
Heracles Karpusi

Back to top Go down

Post  2P!Chun-Yan Wang Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:40 pm

Hello, Heracles. Turkey...is pretty annoying. But my boss and his boss have signed treaties and things to increase trade, so I'm not supposed to hurt him. I like sleeping outside too, it's so peaceful. I bet those ruins are nice, I myself have the Great Wall, which was used to keep out the Mongol invaders... *mutter* but they still got in and then the fraking Yuan Empire took over *mutter*. It's nice too meet you too, and I hope we keep getting along~! (Greek-Chinese relations are good)

(Nice to meet you too, Kris ^_^)
2P!Chun-Yan Wang
2P!Chun-Yan Wang

Back to top Go down

Post  Heracles Karpusi Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:47 am

Oh. I see. That's too bad. Well, if Turkey gets on your bad side sometimes, please don't hesitate to come to me. I don't mind listening to you vent to your heart's content. I would also like to see that Great Wall I have been hearing about. How long is it, if I may ask? The Wall, I mean. If you are not too busy, I would like to drop by some time to keep you company if that Turk isn't there.

(Same here!!!! xDDDD)
Heracles Karpusi
Heracles Karpusi

Back to top Go down

Post  2P!Chun-Yan Wang Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:33 pm

The Wall's about 8851 kilometers. You can drop by anytime~ Since my siblings have stopped visiting, I've been pretty lonely.
2P!Chun-Yan Wang
2P!Chun-Yan Wang

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum