Historical Hetalia RP Site.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AwesomerSauce!

Go down

AwesomerSauce! Empty AwesomerSauce!

Post  Mathias Køhler Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:09 pm

So, I'm just supposed to give an intro? I mean, don't you already know me? I'm the king of Northern Europe and the awesomeness that is Denmark. You can tell by my hair - seriously. It's too awesome to be Swedish, and still too awesome to be Norweigian. Icelandic doesn't count, cause, Iceland and Norway are pretty much the same thing anyway. Coffee is great but beer is better, and all of this is natural.

KAY. THAT MAJORLY SUCKED. 8D Anywaaaaaay - I'm Alyssa. I'm canadian (EH) and in the most boring province known to existence. I'm working on a novel right now, and I've been published in my provinces writing guild and awarded with their award for poetry. Seriously, my schools writing club is awesome - the last time I went there we made a story on zombie chimpanzees and silly the clown. IT WAS AWESOME. I usually rp as America or Denmark, but I'll rp as England, South Korea, and France occasionally. Mostly Denmark, though. Cause he's a sexy beast.
Mathias Køhler
Mathias Køhler

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum