Historical Hetalia RP Site.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey! Don't Ignore The Awesomest Micronation Ever!!!

Go down

Hey! Don't Ignore The Awesomest Micronation Ever!!! Empty Hey! Don't Ignore The Awesomest Micronation Ever!!!

Post  Reez L. Kirkland Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:08 am

'Ello all of you guys! To start off, let me just say that I'm the bravest micronation of all! I took the honors of invading London! LONDON! Sure, Sealand helped me here and there, but only to get me on my own two feet. I'm a really fun person, despite the fact that I should look like a bloody toddler! My nation was only founded in 2005 after all! Honestly, I think I'm a better leader of the micronations than my brother, Sealand. But, I'll just wait until I'm more popular than 'em! Heck, I already almost have 60,000 Bloody Citizens! who cares if they were recruited off of the interwebs! Either way I'm awesome!

(( Hello! I'm sorry for having her boast so much, but yep, she's basicly one of those kinds of 'people'! Umm.. I'm not good at explaining by myself, so if you have any questions about OOC me, just feel free to ask! :3 I don't bite!
YAY FMB~ ))
Reez L. Kirkland
Reez L. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum