Historical Hetalia RP Site.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AwesomestSauce!

Go down

AwesomestSauce! Empty AwesomestSauce!

Post  Gaybert Beilschmidt Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:43 pm

HEY!! This is the one and only Prussia of awesomeness!! Don't be intimidated by my awesomeness, i won't bite! Well Gilbird might....Anyways i love beer! Authentic beer is the best! Ofcourse i mean awesome German beer! No other beer is greater than that~ I'm willing to have a drinking contest with anyone!! Did i mention i'm Awesome? Austria sucks mein balls!!! Thought you should know, and so does Hungary!! DID I MENTION I'M AWESOME?! This post is Awesome because i made it!

(( I really should've posted before any of you |D Sorry~ *Lazy* I'm the Administrator or 'Boss' of this site, If you didn't know already. I'm not uptight or anything so if you need any help just come to me! I've RPed as Romano, America, and Scotland before and this is my first time RPing Prussia though i've wanted to RP him for awhile now. Now that i think about it..the people i RP are completely un-related to eachother personality wise in every way OTL. Romano is Awesome a loud-mouthed, grumpy Italian. America is a happy-go-lucky guy. Scotland is clever and cruel. And Prussia is Awesome....What a weird combo. ANYWAYS TO GET BACK ON TRACK, I'm 15 almost 16 so i'm not some stupid 9-year old if you were wondering. And i like Tomatoes more than Potatoes. OHOH HOW IRONIC. And i'm very entertaining if you haven't noticed OTL. Anyways i hope ya have fun on my site~))
Gaybert Beilschmidt
Gaybert Beilschmidt
Admin

https://hetaliamakesmehot.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum