Historical Hetalia RP Site.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hallä from Ladonia~!

2 posters

Go down

Hallä from Ladonia~! Empty Hallä from Ladonia~!

Post  Rune Almstedt Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:20 pm

Hello. I'm Ladonia. The micro nation with the power to take out Sve-san. Yeah, it's true, but he's just so great that I don't attack him. I'm based off the internet, so don't worry if I pop up on your computer or something.... it's relatively normal. Sealand, I could live without. He is not worthy of leading the fellow micro nations! But seeing how Sve-san and Finland kind of adopted him, I'm stuck living with him nearly every day. Anyways, I'm always happy to bring joy to people with my presence! I highly hope you all enjoy the fact that I'm here!

((Crap on a cracker! It sucks to write an intro for a narcissistic micro nation when I got writer's block! My names Davita, but you can call me anything but "it." (it's happened before) I've never played Ladonia before, but he's my second micro nation right after Kugelmugel. I usually play Denmark, Scotland, Kugelmugel, and Norway. So this is a nice change. I like anime right now it's Hetalia (surprised?), Sgt Frog, Pandora Hearts. My favourite colours are Black, silver, and red, but because the first two aren't technically colours red is my technical favourite. Yes, I type in british vocabulary if you hadn't noticed already by the last sentence. So that's me in a nutshell~! If you want to know more go ahead and ask, I don't bite much.))
Rune Almstedt
Rune Almstedt

Back to top Go down

Hallä from Ladonia~! Empty Re: Hallä from Ladonia~!

Post  Arthur Kirkland Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:17 pm

'Ello, Ladonia. I apologize for not greeting you sooner. Anyways, welcome to the site. Enjoy your stay here.

(( 'Allo~! :3 You're Mathias from that one "RoleplayHetalia" site, si? Well, it's nice to meet you again~! Very Happy And welcome~. I've seen a hundrend then some episodes of Sgt. Frog, I'm trying to get myself to watch it again. Not that I have anything against it, it's all so cute~! X3 ))
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rune Almstedt Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:04 pm

Thank you Mr. UK.

((OMG yush I am~! And I agree with you on it being cute~!))
Rune Almstedt
Rune Almstedt

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Kirkland Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:21 am

You're very welcome. *Tips his hat, apposing that he was wearing one the entire time.*

(( I just love Kururu~! <3 He's so awesome~. YAY FMB~ Also, feel free to post in any of the threads without asking, or anything! 8D ))

(( I did not accidentally post on here as Hungary. :I ))
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rune Almstedt Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:52 pm

((Kururu is awesome! Though my favourite is Dororo he just needs a hug, that's all! WHY WON'T HIS PEKOPONIAN HUG HIM?!?! And thanks for that little note~!))
Rune Almstedt
Rune Almstedt

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Kirkland Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:05 pm

(( Note? What note? I see no note. *COUGHHACKCOUGH*
Dororo is my second favorite. And I nearly forgot who his Pekoponian was. 8,D I need to re-watch the series. ))
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum