Historical Hetalia RP Site.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There is too much of everything.

2 posters

Go down

There is too much of everything. Empty There is too much of everything.

Post  2P!Chun-Yan Wang Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:56 pm

So, like. I won't be on very frequently. If at all. Life is just too hectic right now. I mean, as of right now, I have to write a fucking essay, write two cases for forensics (ie two more essays plus a crapload of research), do my math homework, finish my study guide, practice piano, go to a french horn lesson, and not sleep. I can't balance everything right now.

I mean, here's my schedule, just so you can see exactly how unbalanced I am:
Monday: Go to school. Come home. Do homework for a billion hours. Play piano. Sleep/not sleep.
Tuesday: Go to school. Piano lesson. Come home. Do homework for a billion hours. Sometimes there's a basketball game. Sleep/not sleep.
Wednesday: Go to school. Come home. Go to french horn lesson. Do homework for a billion hours. Play piano. Sleep/not sleep.
Thursday: Go to school. Stay after school for club. Go home. Do homework for a billion hours. Play piano. Sleep/not sleep.
Friday: Go to school. Come home. Do homework. Play piano. Sometimes there's a basketball game. Sleep.
Saturday: Wake up. Youth Symphony practice. Homework. SAT practice. Why not have a debate/forensics tournament while I'm at it. Sleep.
Sunday: Never fucking wake up until dragged out of bed. Homework.
Insert practice rounds, contests, and recitals at random times and that's my life right there.
Rinse and repeat.

I just don't have time to do anything besides school. I'm in the IB program. There is no fun in IB.

I just can't do it.

And I'm wasting time typing this out right now when I should be working on my fucking essay that's due in 4 hours. Shit.

So yeah, I won't be on. You can delete me if my absence time gets ridiculous.

Also my computer has viruses.

Toodleoo~
2P!Chun-Yan Wang
2P!Chun-Yan Wang

Back to top Go down

There is too much of everything. Empty Re: There is too much of everything.

Post  Arthur Kirkland Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:20 pm

(( Geez China D8... I'd go insane if I were you. Good luck with all that work that's piling up on you. QwQ ))
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum