Historical Hetalia RP Site.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nyan~Nya~~! xDD

5 posters

Go down

Nyan~Nya~~! xDD Empty Nyan~Nya~~! xDD

Post  Heracles Karpusi Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:34 pm

I am Greece. It is nice to meet you all. I respect the history of the past that my mother has taught me as a child. I sometimes go to the old ruins just to watch over what my mother left behind. I love my cats, their names are.... uhmmm.. well, I have so many of them I don't think there is a point to naming them anymore. I am also quite fond of Japan and his culture. I hang out with Japan sometimes, but a certain Turk shows up and tries to hog him all to himself. That bastard. ..... I'm going to sleep now. Zzzzzz....

((i havent done intros in the longest time so, i'm pretty much chock full of fail right now. anyways, the name's Kris and I'm from Cali~! you know, that one Katy Perry song?? xDDD yeah, well. this isn't my first time RPing as a Hetalia character. besides Greece, i also rp as Turkey, Scotland, Poland, and the Philippines~! my fave anime is GinTama, K-On!, Hetalia, Durarara!!!, and Puella Magi Madoka Magica as well as Black Rock Shooter. my favorite music? well, whatever sounds good~! xDDD my fave video games are Silent Hill, Velvet Assassin, Mirror's Edge and the Final Fantasy series~! i hope that was enough about me. wanna know anything else, don't hesitate to ask or PM me! thanks, guys~!))
Heracles Karpusi
Heracles Karpusi

Back to top Go down

Nyan~Nya~~! xDD Empty Re: Nyan~Nya~~! xDD

Post  Caterina Vargas Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:49 pm

Hello, now the shut the frick up. The name's Italy- SOUTH Italy, but you can call me Romano if you absolutely have to. Hmph. I don't even understand why I have to do this freaking introduction anyways. It's pointless... Ughhh, I'm so hungry.... I could really go for a tomato right now..... -Grabs a tomato out of her pocket, and starts eating it- Mmm........ Delicious....... WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT?! I'm eating my freakin' tomato, so bug off! I don't want anything to do with all you friggin' annoying people right now!

(( Hello there~ You all can call me Iggykins, Ele, Eleen, or some version of Fem!Romano's name~ I live in the great ol' Pacific Northwest! I'm a nice person, honest! Even though I RP Fem!Romano.... Heh. XD Prussia/Lovikins, the admin here, is my best frenemie, and we like to argue a lot. Don't be scared, we're not serious usually! I'm a bit of a hippie, as you all might see after talking to me for a while. I L-O-V-E organic and all-natural things, and I'm quite... passionate, I guess you could say... about the topic of McDonalds, and fast food in general. Ahahahaha.... Anyways, that's about it for me~ See you all later! Very Happy ))
Caterina Vargas
Caterina Vargas
Admin

Location : South Italy-The best place in the world, of course!

Back to top Go down

Post  William Kirkland Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:40 am

*Sighs* Hello, my name is Serbia. ......Do I have to do the rest of this? Urgh, fine. I'm one of the Earth's older nations and a skilled warrior. Back in the 14th century I was known as the Serbian Empire, though in the 16th century I was invaded and...*cough* conquered *cough* by the Ottoman Empire, who is now known as Turkey. The bastard. Until the 19th century I was under Ottoman and Austrian rule until I finally rebelled against those tyrants, and so began the revolution of my people. I don't like to talk about it often, but I still hold much resentment towards Turkey, Croatia, Austria and the rest of the Axis Powers for what they've done to my people. Oh, and those Americans are annoying. Despite, I can still be quite hospitable to my guests. My land is located at the crossroads between Central and Southern Europe, found on the Balkan Peninsula and the Pannonian Plain.

(( Hello! The name's Michaela and I'm from Colorado (the sexy state). Some of you may know me from the APHRP site as Armenia. I enjoy many types of anime, including: Fullmetal Alchemist, History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi, D.Gray-Man, Hellsing, Revolutionary Girl Utena, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Black Butler and much more. Oh, and Hetalia of course~ I'm fairly easygoing, so if you wanna slap me for no apparent reason, take a swing!(I really shouldn't encourage that, but what the heck~) Hmm..anything else...I love food. Anything else you want to know, just ask me! Very Happy ))
William Kirkland
William Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post  Tino Väinämöinen Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:38 pm

Hi I'm Finland I love Christmas and am super excited about it! I love spending time with Sweden and Sealand and am looking forward to seeing everyone at Christmas and giving them their presents. And I think that’s just about everything for now, I've got to go because I left Denmark in charge of the Christmas planning over the weekend while I was away, I've got quite a bit of cleaning to do. Bye!

((Hi I'm Phoebe and i come from the land of eng also known as England, so please forgive me if I only log on at really weird times. This is my first hetalia RP account, first RP account at all really, so I'm not entirely sure what I'm doing. I love reading and history and art and I really do love christmas (especailly the food). I'm not too good with technology and I've never used this website, so again please forgive me if i get really confused. My favourite mangas/animes are Hetalia, Alice i the country of hearts and black butler.))
Tino Väinämöinen
Tino Väinämöinen

Back to top Go down

Post  Heracles Karpusi Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:37 pm

(you guys are awesome!!!! i love ya already!!!! xDDDDD)

S-Serbiaa... y-you hate that bastard Turk, too? i thought i was the only one... let's try messing with him sometime. it would be fun. of course, maybe if not so sleepy right now.... hmmm.....~ Zzzzzzz....
Heracles Karpusi
Heracles Karpusi

Back to top Go down

Post  William Kirkland Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:57 pm

(( Heh, touche. This looks like it'll be a lot of fun. XD ))

After what he did to my people? Of course I hate him. Austria wouldn't have had to chance to rule over me if he hadn't interfered. And as for messing with him.....I suppose it could be a good stress-reliever. Perhaps we could get along quite well, Greece.
William Kirkland
William Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post  Heracles Karpusi Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:03 am

(xDDDDD i'm pretty sure it will!!!!)

Get along?? we shall get along just wonderfully, Serbia. i hope you like cats, because they really like you and they are always around me. btw, if you would like, you may call me, Heracles.
Heracles Karpusi
Heracles Karpusi

Back to top Go down

Post  William Kirkland Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:04 pm

Hm. Well, it's splendid to meet you, Heracles. You may call me Andjela, if you so wish. And about cats? Why, I'm quite fond of them myself. If you ever decide to visit my capital, Belgrade, you can see many cats roaming amongst the streets. It's quite lively with them there. I would love to...become acquainted with your cats sometime, if you wouldn't mind.

(( *whispers* The Greeks and Serbs have really good relations by the way. Just check Wikipedia. ;D ))
William Kirkland
William Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post  Heracles Karpusi Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:58 am

Hmm.... I would love to visit you! I'm not that busy and my boss is usually doing other things to mind me, so I don't have much to do most days except sleep. Of course, I never get any decent sleep at all since that Turk keeps pestering me to go do something with my life. But, I am doing just that. The only thing that bastard does in life is take care of that dumb mask of his.

(OMG. Really?? wow. lol. xDDDD who knew???)
Heracles Karpusi
Heracles Karpusi

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Kirkland Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:14 am

(( Wikipedia doesn't always provide accurate data, people can edit it freely. If I wanted to, I could change what Wikipedia says and put "Serbs frackin' love Turks to death." But I wouldn't do that... Don'tMindMeIJustHadToPointThatOut. ;w; ))
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  William Kirkland Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:37 pm

(( Meh, you have a point there Iggy.
http://rieas.gr/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=449&Itemid=42
All better! XD *SHOT* ))

William Kirkland
William Kirkland

Back to top Go down