Historical Hetalia RP Site.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bonjour and Hello

Go down

Bonjour and Hello Empty Bonjour and Hello

Post  Seychelles Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:55 am

Bonjour everyone! My name is Seychelles! I am a small string of islands off the coast of Madagascar. But you can call me Sey! My favorite thing in the world is fish and I love to swim. I prefer a relaxed lifestyle but I cant cook at all and a lot of times stress over my high cost of living. I have a brother and a father... though neither are actually related. My brother is Canada, we both share the same roots. My father is France, he raised me when I was still a young country so I think of him sort of like a father. Then I became a British colony when I was going to the World Academy, but under no circumstance will I associate my self with that eye brow bastard! Anyways when I am not annoyed I can be a very pleasant girl, though in situations that are new to me, I tend to get irritable. I am happiest on my island or with the people I like. But I like most people. I am very glad to meet you all and hope that I'll get a long with most!

((Hello! my name is Kaili (but you can always call me May) and I am 14 years old. I love anime and one of my favorites is of course Hetalia. You could say I basically am Seychelles as far as personality goes. My favorite color is yellow and my favorite food is sushi. I like to sing and draw. Uhhhhh lets see. My favorite flowers are sunflowers though they attract something that I have a phobia of. Wasps. But yeah when I found out Russias favorite flower was a sunflower it made me very happy. Uhhhhh I think thats it. Arigato!))
Seychelles
Seychelles

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum