Historical Hetalia RP Site.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinigami (Grim Reaper)

5 posters

Go down

Shinigami (Grim Reaper) Empty Shinigami (Grim Reaper)

Post  Arthur Kirkland Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:35 pm

(( Based off of http://hetaliascansofawesomeness.tumblr.com/post/9042984682/pru-ita-spaimano-you-might-cry since I love it so much. More than I love you guys.NOOOOOOOOOO ;A; ^ And if that link ever goes to be invalid or whatever, I have all the pages saved onto my computer~. FEM!ENGLAND~ I\'M AWESOME. LOVE M
Anyway, since I'm Iggy Arthur I'm automatically the bad guy since Iggy Arthur is the one that want everyone dead and stuff. QwQ /shot EnoughChitChatI'llGetDownToTHePointAnd...WhateverYeahYouGetIt. 8I ))

A real life parallel of the Hetalia world along with fantasy.
^Which means everyone else who isn't a shinigami are humans. 8D But even then they'll have to refer to each other by their human names~.

-Rules-
~Grim reapers should never abandon their scythe.~
~Grim reapers should never save a human being's life.~
~Grim reapers should never get deeply involved or attracted to a human being.~

If any of these rules are broken, they will cease to exist.
And then if you don't reach each month's soul count, then you'll be punished. Usually by being sent to Hell.

Grim reaper leader
Arthur Kirkland

Grim reapers
(( For now, only 3 grim reapers. If enough people join then I'll allow more I guess. First come first serve. ;D ))
Caterina Vargas
Francis Bonnefoy

To die list [Name, and age of death.]
(( People here don't always have to be countries... They can be random people that you come up from the top of your head, or maybe an OC of yours. :3 ))
Elizibeta Hedervary, 19.
Gilbert Beilschmidt, 21.
Michelle Adelaide, 16.

Dead/Disappeared
(( Here will be those who have died, or grim reapers who have broken one or more of the rules, and disappeared. ))

- - - - -

Arthur glanced down at his book, which held ever-changing information on the grim reapers, and those who are supposed to die since crystal balls are old school. /shot. The book made his job easier. He wouldn't have to run to each individual grim reaper to check on their doings, instead he could check the book which is frequently updated, since Arthur set a spell on it to do so. But since then he has gotten more free time than usual, sometimes it gets kind of boring.
This month he set the soul count to a high number of 120, and since death rates in the area have been decreasing, that would make their jobs hard. He scanned the book out of boredom, and noticed that Caterina and Francis weren't doing much at the moment. Francis, Arthur had a greatly disliked him, Arthur would usually make the soul count for Francis higher than the others just to make it hard for him. And while Arthur and Caterina often argue and you have no idea how fun it is to RP, but on some occasions they'll get along, like when it comes to beating up France.
With nothing much else to do, Arthur decides to gather the two together, and give them an assignment personally, instead of just informing them with the books they have. Which are somewhat similar to Arthur's, except they only show information that Arthur allows them to see.
Arthur closed his book, and went off to gather the two, and when he did, he opened his book to a page, in which had a brief profile of him. He pointed to the picture of Gilbert and said "I want both of you to take his soul by the end of the month, if you can do that then you won't have to worry about reaching this month's soul count. Understood?"

Last edited by Player2!Rosa Kirkland on Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Shinigami (Grim Reaper) Empty Re: Shinigami (Grim Reaper)

Post  Francis Sexonlegs Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:00 pm

((Wait, I got a question. Is Francis gonna become friends with Gil or are they already friends?))
Francis Sexonlegs
Francis Sexonlegs

http://lolitaloverr.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Kirkland Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:45 pm

(( I'll let you two pick. ))
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Francis Sexonlegs Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:08 am

(( mmkay *is gonna wait for Gaybert then* ))
Francis Sexonlegs
Francis Sexonlegs

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Kirkland Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:20 am

(( *Wait for all eternity for someone to post.* ))
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Francis Sexonlegs Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:18 am

Francis stared in shock at his boss has memories flooded him just at the sight of the picture. Memories of the ten long, fun summers they'd shared together, memories of those weird, familiar red eyes laughing at hims and calling him "Frenchy". Memories of the car crash, his eleven year old body in a coffin, dead and bloody. Memories of a friend crying over his grave. Not just a friend, a best friend. Yes, it'd been ten long years since he'd last seen his best friend, Gilbert. But he'd never forget that pale face, that silver hair, those beautiful red eyes.

Aw hell, he was choking up now. "I can't...not him" He whispered, looking up at the man who'd "saved" him. He could still remember the angle who'd pulled him from the burning wreck that was all that was left of his parent's car after the drunk driver had hit them. His parents had gotten away, but him...he'd been pronounced dead on the scene. That was, until a beautiful angel saved him and told him there was a way for him to live forever. Now he had the appearance of a twenty-something and was a grim reaper with a partner and boss who hated him. "I just can't...."

(( I fail, so epicly. OTL ))
Francis Sexonlegs
Francis Sexonlegs

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Kirkland Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:29 am

"You... can't?" Arthur said, questionably. "What do you mean you can't? It's simple! It'll save you from having to reach this month's soul count! Which, you know, is nearly impossible to reach!" He protested, somewhat calmly although.
Arthur turned the book around, and glanced at the picture of Gilbert, wondering what was so special of this albino. He shut the book, and looked back up at France.
"You do remember that if you can't reach the monthly soul count, you'll be dragged down to Hell. Correct?"
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Francis Sexonlegs Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:32 am

Francis glanced towards the side, not able to look at his boss. "Oui, I-I know" He took a few deep breathes to calm himself down. "If I do zis I can see him again, correct?" He asked, knowing that if he could just see Gilbert again it would all be worth it. And maybe...just maybe...they could be friends again.
Francis Sexonlegs
Francis Sexonlegs

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Kirkland Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:38 am

"Well of course. How else are you going to be able to reap his soul?" he says, as if it were obvious.

(( ...BahahaSuchAShortPost... ))
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Francis Sexonlegs Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:46 am

Francis nodded, feeling a lump form in his throat. "Good. Zen I can do zis...." He whispered, feeling a pain in his chest at the thought of his best friend dying. And so young too! "How long does he have?" Francis asked.
((lol mine is too))
Francis Sexonlegs
Francis Sexonlegs

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Kirkland Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:51 am

Arthur reopens up his book, which automatically flips back to the page that had Gilbert's profile. "Hmm, about 3 weeks, just before the end of the month. It should say so in your book, shouldn't it? If it doesn't I'll change that later, don't worry about it." He rambled on.
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Francis Sexonlegs Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:53 am

Francis opened his own book and saw that it had, indeed, updated. He clutched the book to his heart, a sad smile on his face. "Gil...I'm going to see you again" He whispered as Arthur rambled on about something he didn't care about.
Francis Sexonlegs
Francis Sexonlegs

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaybert Beilschmidt Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:59 am

Gilbert, who was oblivious to all that was happening walked out of a local bar with a beer still in hand, heading to a certain Hungarian's house for a surprise visit. "Kesesese~ She's gonna be so mad" He said, grinning and walking faster as he chugged down some beer and instead of knocking like a normal person, kicking the door a couple times leaving a mud print. "Hey! Liz! Open up!!" He shouted at the door, not even bothering to wait and kicked the door again.

Gaybert Beilschmidt
Gaybert Beilschmidt
Admin

https://hetaliamakesmehot.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizibeta Hedervary Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:08 am

Elizibeta was relaxing on her bed reading a few doujinshis that were just now freshly added to her collection. She didn't notice Gilbert was at the door at all, since she was listening to some music at the same time. Only when he called out her name did her senses come to reality. She carefully set the doujinshi down she was just then reading on top of a pile of other doujinshis, and pulled out the earphones to her little music player. She got up from her bed, and brushed off her clothes, wondering what the heck whoever was at the door wanted.
She strode over to the door, and quickly opened it. She was going to smile, and politely greet whoever was at the door, BUT it was Gilbert. "Gilbert? What do you want?"

Last edited by Player2!Rosa Kirkland on Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I typed "Prussia" instead of"Gilbert". eifniwerng Force of habits fiwengirn)
Elizibeta Hedervary
Elizibeta Hedervary

Back to top Go down

Post  Caterina Vargas Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:09 pm

(( ... This means I have to post now, doesn't it? DangIt. ))

Caterina crossed her arms and tapped her foot impatiently. She wanted the soul count to be over and done with! She noticed that the Frenchman looked slightly sad when he looked down at the picture of the albino. He looked like he ate too many potatoes, because he was macho and everything. Caterina scowled. "C'mon already, dang it! We don't have forever, wine b*****!"
Caterina Vargas
Caterina Vargas
Admin

Location : South Italy-The best place in the world, of course!

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaybert Beilschmidt Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:08 am

Before Gilbert answered her he strolled inside, making himself comfortable and laying on her couch lazily. "Kesesese~ I thought you'd be lonely without the awesomeness around so i decided to come over and save you from loneliness" He chirped, petting his bright yellow bird sitting on the top of his head and taking another swig of beer. "So what've you been up to besides missing me?"
Gaybert Beilschmidt
Gaybert Beilschmidt
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizibeta Hedervary Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:20 am

Elizibeta's eyebrows furrowed. "Lonely? I'm doing fine on my own, Gilbert." she said, and looks at the trail of mud he left, since he didn't take off his shoes, and apparently his shoes were muddy otherwise he wouldn't have left a frackin' mud print on her front door -which she has yet to notice-. "Gilbert, take off your shoes, your tracking mud into my house! Actualy, how about you just leave! I don't want you here!"
Elizibeta Hedervary
Elizibeta Hedervary

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaybert Beilschmidt Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:45 am

He flung his legs around aimlessly, trying to get his shoes to fall off instead of taking them off like a normal human being. Once they fell off his feet and plopped down in Lizzy's house he noticed he made more of a mess doing that and shuddered, not wanting to turn around and see Elizibeta's expression. Though curiosity got the better of him and he glanced at her slowly, a scared grin across his face which was replaced with a "OH CRAP" expression when he noticed some mud on her cheek. He gulped a bit before laughing it off, deciding to make all of this into a joke. "You look even manlier with mud on your face! Kesese!" He shouted before realizing what he said and freezing in place. "Oh mein gott......."
Gaybert Beilschmidt
Gaybert Beilschmidt
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizibeta Hedervary Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:00 am

Elizibeta sighs deeply, watching Gilbert taking his shoes off the stupid way. Then she noticed Gilbert was just creating more of a mess. "Gilbert knock that off! You're spreading more mud everywhere!" she commanded, but was ignored. She felt something land on her cheek, but she thought it was probably nothing. She strode over to the kitchen where she belongs to get a cloth, so she can clean up the mud Gilbert is spreading, because of his stupidity. He's going to get it later when she's done cleaning really. She comes back and notes the terrified expression on Gilbert's face.
"What are you scared about, Gilbert?"
When Gilbert mentions the mud on her face, she reaches her hand up to her cheek where she had thought she felt something, and checks o see if there was any mud on her finger.
There was.
"... Gilbert..." she said, as calmly as she could.
Elizibeta Hedervary
Elizibeta Hedervary

Back to top Go down

Post  Caterina Vargas Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:34 pm

Caterina stared down at the picture of Gilbert Beilschmidt. He looked so familiar... No, she couldn't afford to remember someone. She couldn't become attached to the person who's soul she was going to collect, the person who was to die soon. With this in mind, she pushed whatever memory that was coming to mind back. "Stop being such a wimp, d*** it, you wine b*****! We're collecting his soul whether you like it or not!" She crossed her arms, scowling. She knew she was being a total a** rude, but she could care less. He needed to get over it! "Now, can we leave to go collect this guy's soul or not?"
Caterina Vargas
Caterina Vargas
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Kirkland Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:34 am

Arthur may or may have not knew that they had already met Gilbert already in one point of time, before they became shinigami. But who else would know? He waved his hand in a manner to show that they were dismissed, while saying, "yes yes. You two are dismissed now." and with that he flew off, and began to stalk Cat and Francis.
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Caterina Vargas Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:47 pm

Caterina crossed her arms, an impatient expression adorning her face. "Hmph! About time!" She disappears into a cloud of smoke, before appearing over a tree branch above Gilbert's house. She hovers over to a branch, and sits down on it, bored. "So how long do we have to wait until this stupid a** dies, again?" She asks, looking over at Francis.
Caterina Vargas
Caterina Vargas
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum