Historical Hetalia RP Site.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ HetaOni ~

2 posters

Go down

~ HetaOni ~ Empty ~ HetaOni ~

Post  Arthur Kirkland Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:22 am

-NEW GAME
-CONTINUE
-SHUT DOWN

*Player chooses "New Game".*

This is a Hetalia RPG based on "AoOni", a horror game made by noprops. The objective is to escape but this game has many differences from the original work. Since it is a RPG, it contains many elements of the genre, such as battles, collection of items, etc. No inconvenience is intended to the creator of AoOni. And that is the end of the explanation about "HetaOni".

Would you like to continue?
-Yes
-No

*Player chooses "Yes".*

Mochimerica rolled down the hall, to the front door, hoping to escape. Somehow, it reached up the the silver silver handle of the door, and tried to turn it. The door didn't open, it tried to open the door a few more times, but failed. It turned around, and then everything went black.

A deserted mountain, about three hours on foot from the world summit place. No one knows how long it has been there or who used to live in it. Rumors had it that it was haunted.

- - - - -

[Most of the] text above pulled off from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=509lzLd7t2Q

- - - - -

"It's really here..." England said in astonishment, somewhat pleased to have found the house that was said to be haunted. The barren land surrounding the house added to the uneasiness to the house. The hike up the mountain was tiring, and long, and his limbs felt stiff and sore. He looked to the rest of the group, which consisted of America, Prussia, and South Italy, and glanced back up at the house. Something wasn't right, but he shook the thought off, and turned his attention back to the group, to see what they had to say.
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland
Admin

Back to top Go down

~ HetaOni ~ Empty Re: ~ HetaOni ~

Post  Caterina Vargas Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:02 am

(( SINCE SOUTH ITALY IS TECHNICALLY ITALY... SHE'S GOING TO BE TAKING ITALY'S ROLE IN HETAONI. /SHOT ))

Caterina's eyes glazed over the mansion. Here we go again.... Maybe this time all of us will come out alive... She crossed her arms, her trademark deep frown etched onto her face. "This is friggin' lame... And I'm hungry! When can we go home, da** it?!"

Home..... She knew they would never listen, though. It was just a re-play of what she had said in all the other previous time loops. This one was no different. Complain about hunger, complain about the house being lame; it was all scripted in her head, only to be said a billion times over and over again.

To her right, there was a familiar potato loving idiot- #2, of course. To her left, there was an irritating loud-mouth American, who liked to complain about being hungry almost as much as she and her brother did. And in front of her was the tea-sucking jerk, who couldn't cook for the life of him, and kind of scared her when he did his black magic. That wasn't normal, dang it! Or at least, that's what she had previously thought. Before the time loops. Before Steve the alien. Before the mansion. His magic was what had saved them in so many time loops. England was a vital person in their group; but he was also one of the first to die.

Caterina inwardly sighed. I wonder who will be the first to die this time... Well, I'll find out soon. Right on queue, she tapped her foot impatiently. "Hmph. Come on, don't any of you have a tomato? Whatever... Maybe inside this big-a** mansion there's some tomatoes..." She opened the big front door with precise effort and time; exactly as she had in the past. A mask of impatience was placed upon her face, as she stomped inside with fake arrogance. How many times was she to do this? No one, not even Steve the alien, knew.
Caterina Vargas
Caterina Vargas
Admin

Location : South Italy-The best place in the world, of course!

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Kirkland Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:48 am

(( Pshhh. Works for me. 8D
Also, sorry for the late reply, you already know why. I Think.
Also, I'm posting this through my DS, so there'll probably going to be spelling mistakes and such. QwQ ))

England knew nothing, of course. Not a thing about what importance he is, what dangers lies ahead, the timeloops, nothing. He looked at Caterina, who responded first and said, in an irritated tone. "Why didn't you bring any food, if you're so hungry? You should bloody complaining over everything for once!"
He walked up to the door, behind Caterina and peeked inside the house. It seemed rather clean, while it seemed so old. He took a few steps inside and took a good look around, before looking at Prussia and America, chattering on about something, probably the creepiness of the house, and how they can handle it.
"Hmph... It's OK I guess..." he said, taking another good look around the house.
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Caterina Vargas Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:18 pm

Caterina crossed her arms, looking back at I LIKE WHALES. "I did, d*** it, I just ate it all already! Let's just get this over and done with, alright?! I want to go home and eat some freakin' tomatoes!" She then leaned against the stairway, the other two nations coming inside as well. Suddenly, a huge noise, imitating a scream, echoes through the hallway. Even though she had heard that scream a million times, it still managed to send chills throughout her spine. Now, someone would jump, another would laugh, and then someone would offer to investigate. That's how it always was, and this time would be no different.
Caterina Vargas
Caterina Vargas
Admin

Location : South Italy-The best place in the world, of course!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum