Historical Hetalia RP Site.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Siz nasılsınız?

3 posters

Go down

Siz nasılsınız? Empty Siz nasılsınız?

Post  Sadik Adnan Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:58 pm

Merhaba! Though I'm positive you all know who I am, I'll remind you-- I'm the REPUBLIC of Turkey, or the greatest nation you'll ever meet! You can call me Sadik, though-- and that's Sadik with a "KAY", not a "KYU". I don't even have the letter "KYU" in my fucking alphabet.

What am I supposed to do in this thing, just talk 'bout the stuff I like? Sweets, a'course! I mean, Turkey's got the best sweets you'll ever taste-- like baklava! Don't listen to that Greek moron, that delicious treat started with ME! In MY palaces! Hell, half the things he claims as his were mine-- and then he calls me the thief, the bastard.

I used to be a great empire, as I know you all know, and yeah my time is up; but I'm still as strong as ever, and don't think I ain't. My house is always open to guests (especially to the EU, 'cuz I know you guys want me in there!). Hoşgeldiniz!

[[ OoC; Yo! I'm called Mama Lietuva, but since I've started playing Turkey, I've developed a whole slew of nicknames. Call me whatever you wish, though Frap and Candipants are most common non-Hetalia names. A few things about myself... I've been roleplaying Hetalia for about a year and a half, and I started with Lithuania. I currently play Turkey, Wales, and Spain, in order of frequency, and I love these muses to death and am kinda particular about them.

I'm currently applying for college and I'm to major in International Relations and Foreign Language with a minor in Teaching. English is my first language and I'm a bit of a grammar and spellin' freak. I am fluent in Spanish, almost there with Japanese, though Kanji is still difficult, and I can speak Lithuanian and some Turkish. I'm currently teaching myself Japanese still, Lithuanian, Turkish, French, and Arabic. I learned Latin, but I only remember some phrases.

I love writing and I love roleplaying-- I'm not bound to any particular group of characters, I love seeing characters interact outside of their normal group of people. I'm not a pairing player, really, and I'm not the biggest fan of romance in the world. I do not ship Turkey with Greece and honestly detest the pairing a bit; Turkey and Greece as rivals, in my eyes, and never anything romantic. The most "love" between them is a somewhat fatherly view from Turkey, but he shoves those feelings away. My top pairings for Turkey are Turkey/Egypt, Turkey (Ottoman)/Byzantine, and Turkey/Sweden.

I love music... and I mean MUSIC. The stuff people listen to today bugs the hell outta me. I liked LMFAO before they were popular. Sorry, needed to be scene for a moment. >w>

I ramble! All the time!

I have a Turkey tumblr RP account that houses-- or will house-- most of my headcanons, though they're always growing.

I think that sums it up. ]]
Sadik Adnan
Sadik Adnan

Back to top Go down

Siz nasılsınız? Empty Re: Siz nasılsınız?

Post  Elizibeta Hedervary Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:56 pm

(( Nice to meet you Lietuva~! I've tried baklava, it's REALLY GOOD <3 ... Did it really come from Turkey? o3o
America and Romano know Spanish... I feel left out... ;w; I would try to learn but I always give up quickly. :,D Welp, I hope you have fun here~. Talk to you later~! :3 ))
Elizibeta Hedervary
Elizibeta Hedervary

Back to top Go down

Post  Heracles Karpusi Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:48 pm

Oh. It's you. What do you want? I thought I'd seen the last of you. Why are you following me, old man? Everywhere I go, I see that hideous, ugly mask. Stalker. Do you even have a face under all that? And, stay away from Japan, you creepy, geezer. And, what are you talking about? Those things are mine. Why are you claiming things that aren't yours to begin with, you petty crook???? I must not be on the Gods' good side today. I take a nap and this is what I see? I'm going back to my nap, I hope this nightmare goes away..... ZZzzzzzz.....

(hey, there! nice to meetcha! I'm Kristin aka Kris. I recently started roleplaying as Greece. I also roleplay as Turkey, Poland, Philippines and Scotland. I love TurkeyxGreece, but honestly, I love any pairing with Turkey! regardless of who it is. lol. xD But, enough about that. so, you have Tumblr??? sweet!! have URL, will follow~~. xDDDD)
Heracles Karpusi
Heracles Karpusi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadik Adnan Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:45 pm

[[ OoC; @Liz - Pleasure to make your acquaintance! I love baklava personally, it's very delectable. =w= The origin of baklava is, honestly, a mystery, but it was believed to have first been made in the kitchens of the sultan's palace during the Ottoman Empire. =w=;;

And, me encanta español. xD I think it's a beautiful language with some amazing history to its development. -is a nerd, it's cool- If you ever build up the desire to try it again, let me know! I'd be more than happy to help you. =w=; Hope we can play together one day. owo ]]

Following you?! Don't flatter yourself, you fuckin' cat-shit-brained twerp. Did it ever occur to ya that you see me because, gee, i don't know, we're fuckin' neighbors!? And, what're ya talking about with Japan? We got more intimate history than you and he do! What've you got to work off of, huh? The Treaty of Amity, Commerce and Navigation from 1899? Big Whoop. -not amused-
Go ahead and "sleep" you narcoleptic coward, But I'll be here when you wake up. This nightmare's just beginning. >D

[[ OoC; @Kris - Nice to meet you~ I'm excited to see your Greece's interaction with my Turk-- I have very few opportunities for that interaction, so I'm particularly excited about it. I'd also love to bounce Turk ideas with you-- I love comparing headcanons. xD And, yay a Scotland! Maybe I could throw my Wales at you one day. ;w;
I do have a tumblr! sweetestashure.tumblr.com is me. =w=b ]]
Sadik Adnan
Sadik Adnan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum