Historical Hetalia RP Site.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maple Hockey, Eh~~?

2 posters

Go down

Maple Hockey, Eh~~? Empty Maple Hockey, Eh~~?

Post  2P!Matt Williams Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:37 pm

U-Um...We're meant to introduce ourselves, right? Okay...It's not like anybody will know who I am, anyways...
Hi, I'm Matthew Williams...Mattie or Canada for short, though...Most people seem to mistake me for America which sucks... Call me America and I'll kill you. A-Anyways... I like playing hockey with my little brother, America, and I love spending time with Papa-France... Maple syrup and pancakes is my favourite food~ I don't like England's cooking and when people call me America...And when Cuba beats me up because he thinks I'm America ~

[[...I tried. xD This little Canada's totally shy, herp a derp. It's how I imagine him to be too, so~ Anyways, 'ello. <--- So not British =w=
I'm new here, and it said to introduce yourself, so I thought why not~ Worth a shot, eh? ;3 Canada, out!]]
2P!Matt Williams
2P!Matt Williams

Back to top Go down

Maple Hockey, Eh~~? Empty Re: Maple Hockey, Eh~~?

Post  Arthur Kirkland Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:15 pm

Canada? That name... sounds almost familiar... Well, it's nice to meet you... And what was that about my cooking? My cooking IS NOT that bad! Are you sure you're not just America in disguise?

(( Nice'ta meetcha Canada~. ;D I hope you have a swell time here~. owo ))
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  2P!Matt Williams Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:16 pm

Arthur Kirkland wrote:Canada? That name... sounds almost familiar... Well, it's nice to meet you... And what was that about my cooking? My cooking IS NOT that bad! Are you sure you're not just America in disguise?

(( Nice'ta meetcha Canada~. ;D I hope you have a swell time here~. owo ))

I-I'm America's older brother... N-No, I'm not America! How could you think that, you practically raised me with France... //sobs in corner

[['Ello again! ;3 You too~~! Thank you! After roleplaying with you all last night, I feel so welcome ;o; <3]]
2P!Matt Williams
2P!Matt Williams

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Kirkland Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:05 pm

C-Canada! *England is not sure if what Canada said was true, but feels bad. He walks over to him and pats him on the shoulder.* Err.. I-I'm sorry...

(( That's great~! I'm surprised that this site has become more popular that APHRP. ;w; *Cough* Don't mind me... ))
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum