Historical Hetalia RP Site.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules~ READ ME~

Go down

Rules~ READ ME~ Empty Rules~ READ ME~

Post  Gaybert Beilschmidt Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:15 pm

Join as a Country
It's alright to join as an OC as well but please, don't join and make your username "MoostachesAreSexy2345". This is a Hetalia RP site, therefore your username should be a country. It'd be best if you joined as the country's human name but you're more than welcome to join just as "Italy" or "Spain" too.

No Bullying
This obviously goes without saying, Don't be an ass unless you're IC and you're supposed to be an ass like England or Romano. Other than that, try and get along OOC.

Try to stay In Character
It's fine to be OOC if you're doing a Cracky RP or you're using Parenthesis while talking OOC but besides that, please try and stay IC while RPing.

Be Historically Accurate.
Since this is a Historical RP site, i would hope you'd be as Historically accurate as possible. I understand if you mess up sometimes, that's ok. But if you're doing a Historical RP and you keep messing up on every single post then that's not good...So atleast try to be accurate.

No mature content UNLESSSS everyone in the CB is alright with it
Yeah many people including myself have already broken this rule so i decided to change it a bit, No smut or any mature content in the CB if another person isn't comfortable with it. But if everyone is, then that's fine.

No Godmodding
This seriously goes without saying, noone likes godmodding unless you have some sort of approval from the other person. Other than that please don't Godmod.

No double Characters
As in there can't be another person playing the same character. Even if you want to be for example 'Chibi!Alfred' while we already have an Alfred, then you can't.

HAVE FUN~
Have a crapton of fun here! That's the whole point of making a Site, Amirite? So enjoy yourself while RPing~
[b]
Gaybert Beilschmidt
Gaybert Beilschmidt
Admin

https://hetaliamakesmehot.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum